If you have completed R and Python now you should move on to master Visual analytics UI tool. I have managed 400+ data scientists learning goals and this is what I found.
Visual analytics is about data exploration using interactive visual interfaces.
Reality: 70% of Analytics and Data Science is Descriptive / Visual Analytics.
Fact: Too many data scientists don’t focus enough on Visual Analytics.
My Learning Recommendations for you
• Learn Advanced Tableau – Calculations, Analytics, LOB’s, Set’s , Join, data Blending
• Learn Power BI Analytics – Power Pivot and Power Maps, Power Query , creating Video analytics in Power Maps
• SQL : Very useful in Descriptive analytics
Learn with online courses like the Accelerator that covers both. After you have learned the above mentioned tools go with the next recommendations.
My Next Learning Recommendations for you
Again, surprisingly it is not a language or tool but soft skills. I managed 490 data scientists learning goals in an MNC, and I can say barely 50 had the right communications skills. The rest would stop growing not because they had lack of communication skill, but because they did not build soft skills!
It is surprising, but those in Data Science will tell you the hardest part is the soft skills!
• Data Story telling skills – Story telling , using a story board and intonation etc.
• Consulting skills – read Peter block flawless consulting (Free consulting), and understand contracting, re-contracting with client, understanding the client.