Tableau is one of the important software tools that are used for doing analytics and business intelligence. Tableau software helps in producing interactive, visually appealing graphs, dashboards, and efficient reports from any structured data. Tableau is used in several organizations for business analytics and business intelligence purposes mainly for its swiftness and accuracy. Tableau is one of a kind data visualization tool, which enables users to import data from any data source. It then converts them into interactive visualizations called dashboards. The whole process is achieved in a short time span and is done using a simple drag and drop functionality. The software is very easy to use and can be easily taught.
You will be given assignment after every class upon successful completion of assignment you will be awarded a certification. We offer certification with Distinction to Top 25% of every class on participation, assignment submission and Project completion.
- Learn to create stunning visualization with ease.
- Learn to manage extracts and metadata.
- Learn different charts Line chart, bar chart, pie chart, histogram chart, and using right charts or graphs for your data.
- Learn custom SQL filter, context filter, traditional filters to limit your data displayed through graphs.
- Creating right dashboards for your work and company and create stories.
- Introduction to Tableau – Connecting to data source, Joins and more
- Tableau Fundamentals – Creating Visualizations using Dimensions, Measures
- Tableau Features – Hierarchies, Filters, Recommendations
- Applied Design Thinking in Tableau
- Uncovering Data Seasonality in Tableau
- Tableau Calculations, Sets and Parameters
- Linear Regression and Forecasting in Tableau
- Creating Interactive Business Dashboards in Tableau
- Tableau Storytelling capabilities – Storypoints in Tableau
- Publishing in Tableau
- Case Study: Supply Chain Dashboarding in Tableau
- Case Study: Sales dashboard in Tableau